Friday, October 19, 2007

Bonfire

Just have to start off by saying Tok is AWESOME!!! They have the coolest community events! We just got home from a bonfire put on by the school and it ended up being really fun! Just look at how much fun my family is having! That look on Cody's face is the look of pure joy!!! The Gangsta in the back there is having loads of fun... that is Vince's, "I am having loads of fun look"!
The event was free and complete with hot dogs, hot coco, glow necklaces and cool flashing lights!!!

This is my new (and only friend in Tok) Carrie! (She even spells it right!!) Cody asked me if that was beer in her cup... I assured him that that smile on her face was not due to her beverage!
The best part of the night came when the kids started pelting the firemen with snow balls and the fire men retaliated by spraying the kids with their hose!!!!! Keep in mind, we are in Tok. It is winter here. I would guess it was about 20 degrees! I told you AWESOME!!! Remember kids firemen are our friends!!!!


2 comments:

Alissa said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time. Thanks for putting the pictures on :)

ClaudiaMe said...

Carrie, you never stop amazing me. I love what you write and look forward to your updates. cm