Sunday, January 9, 2011

How Embarrassing……..

Leanne shared this funny email with me. I hope I can do it justice......

There was a woman sitting in a crowded coffee shop. Unfortunately she had to fart. The music was playing very loudly. She came up with the brilliant idea of farting to the beats. As relief came over her she noticed that people were moving away from her and looking at her in disbelief. It is then that she realized……she was listening to her I Pod.

Some may guess that the moral of the story is that no matter how hard you try… farts always give you away. But I see a different morale. And that is no matter how embarrassing something is……the feeling of dread will some day pass. And you will have a really funny story to share. I should know.....I am the Queen of embarrassing moments!

5 comments:

The Wohlford Family said...

Hahahah that is funny. I'm going to try to start my blog again we will see if I make it through the year, guess I have to start by posting one soon:)

codysmommy99 said...

You should!! I wonder if I will actually keep up with mine after vacation?? I'll try~ Carrie

MountaineerMom said...

Its funny how as you get older you worry less and less what people think... its so liberating. Anyway, can't wait to see your vacation pics. I need to update my blog too, smirk;)

codysmommy99 said...

I agree Gretchen! It will be nice when we are really old and we not only don't care about what people think but also are able to tell people what you "really" think!

Greears said...

Carrie! Where are you and what are you doing? I would like personal details like how Cody and Emily are! Write me! Alana