Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Magic Kingdom



Maybe it's just me but no trip to Florida would be complete without at least one visit to the Magic Kingdom!! The castle was even more beautiful this time then the last! We went to the, "Very Merry Christmas Party" and they lit up the whole castle with lights..... pretty impressive!


Emily got to see her favorite princess!

Cody isn't into princesses quit yet..... but he tought this replica of the liberty bell was pretty cool!

We rode all the rides!!



I almost threw up in my mouth after riding the tea cups....but my kids seemed to like it okay.


3 comments:

The Wohlford Family said...

The idea of the tea cups want to make me puke and I haven't ridden them in a really long time.

MountaineerMom said...

Looks just as "magical" as when I was a kid. I hope you enjoyed the break from Tok weather....

Tiffany said...

Alright carrie...it's pretty bad when I have to go to your sisters blog just to get updates on your family! :)