Friday, May 16, 2008

My Garden!!

So I know it is a little weird to be attached to plants....... but I grew these from little tiny seeds!!!! Anyways..... it will be nice when I can move all these outside!



This is a picture of my pumpkins!! One of my pumpkin plants is about 3 feet tall!! It is going to produce a 500 Ib pumpkin this summer!! Oh, and in case you were wondering...yes this is my dinning room table! I had no idea that plants here can't be moved out until June!!


This is Emily's room..... complete with her own corn field and herb garden!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Okay, so I didn't realize the true extent of your "grow-operation". I was thinking that maybe you would have 5 or 10 plants tops. When I saw that your plants span the entire house, including your childs bedroom (nice try acting like they were her idea) I have come to the conclusion that they need a gardeners anonymous! Will there be anywhere for us to stay when we get there amongst the wildnerness that has crept into your house? :)

The Wohlford Family said...

Wow your plants are doing great! Good thing your married to a cop or else someone might think you have grow operation going on. Thanks for finally updating your blog! Give the kids hugs and kissess for me.

Greears said...

I am so glad to hear from you again! What the heck! are you going to be in Tok all summer? check out the greear family of homer on my blog...you were inspiring and then you dropped out for a while! Maybe I need a tokish road trip this summer! Really glad to hear from you again!

Anonymous said...

Carrie, your garden is awesome! Never be embarassed about making anything grow. Especially in minus 70 degrees.